SolarWinds Maintenance & Support
SolarWinds licensed products include one year of maintenance from the date of purchase. Annual maintenance provides tremendous ongoing value at a small fraction of the list price. At Adfontes Software, we recommend that you renew your product maintenance prior to the expiration date to ensure that you will continue to have access to product updates, technical support and much more.
It Pays to Keep Your SolarWinds maintenance Active
It is important to keep your SolarWinds maintenance active for various reasons. Active maintenance provides you with access to:
- A steady stream of product updates—new features, bug fixes, and even major enhancements—for example, see what’s new with NPM
- Award-winning 24x7x365 SolarWinds technical support
- Unlimited access to SolarWinds Academy instructor-led product training
- Additional “customer-only” product components that extend functionality
- Beta and release candidate program participation to help shape future product direction
- Invitations to special customer events with product managers, development leads and SolarWinds Head Geeks™
SolarWinds keeps renewals simple, fair, and very affordable
Your IT environment is constantly changing—new devices, new challenges—and our frequent updates and free training help you stay on top of it. Renewing SolarWinds maintenance is far less expensive than purchasing a new license after your maintenance has expired.
Synchronize Maintenance Renewal Dates for Multiple Products
Have you purchased more than one SolarWinds product including maintenance, such as SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability? As an official SolarWinds partner, it is our goal to provide you with the best possible service. Tracking multiple renewal dates can be a hassle but now you can simplify the renewal process by synchronizing, or “co-terming”, all of your SolarWinds renewal dates. Co-terming enables you to select a single renewal date for all products. It’s a quick process that makes it easy to keep your SolarWinds maintenance up-to-date. If you’ve licensed more than one product and would like to co-term, simply log in to your SolarWinds customer portal to get started building your co-term quote today. We also provide other services, such as database performance analyzer. For more information, contact us by calling +31627241181 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Need for a renewal quote? Contact Adfontes Software’s renewal team today!
How can IT be easier for you? Let us help.