SolarWinds Access Rights Manager customers welcomed by Adfontes Software
SolarWinds Access Rights Manager (ARM) is designed to assist IT and security
administrators in quickly and easily provisioning, deprovisioning, managing, and
auditing user access rights to systems, data, and files, so they can help protect
their organizations from the potential risks of data loss and breaches. By analyzing
user authorizations and access permissions, you get visualization of who has
access to what, and when they accessed it. With just a few clicks, customized
reports can be generated to help demonstrate compliance with many regulatory
requirements. Provision and deprovision users via role-specific templates to help
assure conformity of access privilege delegation, in alignment with security policies.
Access Rights Manager at a glance
• Easily analyze user access rights across your IT infrastructure.
• Rapidly identify and reduce the risk of unauthorized system access and data breaches.
• Quickly demonstrate compliance with reports created on demand or
scheduled for automated delivery.
• Identify and manage risks through the detection of malicious or accidental
access attempts and compromised accounts.
• Easily create user accounts and review user permissions, groups, and access across all systems, data, and files.
• Support timely and complete deprovisioning of user access.
• Reduce IT workload and save time by delegating permission management to data owners.
How can IT be easier for you? Let us help.