Adfontes Software welcomes new customers for SolarWinds Access Rights Manager
Adfontes Software is key IT Operations Management software & Services vendor for dozens of SolarWinds strategic accounts across EMEA, over years we have delivered SolarWinds IT Operations Management software & Services for business critical IT deployments with SolarWinds ITOM software for Network, System, Application & Database Performance management, Security & IT Service Management software solutions.
- Compliance requirements driven by GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, and other mandates require detailed user access monitoring, particularly for users who have access to critical and sensitive data. SolarWinds® Access Rights Manager (ARM) is designed to deliver customized Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD reports—showing who has access to what, and when they accessed this data.
- SolarWinds Access Rights Manager (ARM) is built to standardize user credentials with role-specific templates, enabling IT teams to create secure accounts at scale. Additionally, our self-service permissions portal delegates user access rights management to data owners for greater convenience. With SolarWinds ARM, you’ll help reduce IT workload as well as accelerate compliance.
SolarWinds Access Rights Manager Business Benefits
- Compliance mandates, such as GDPR, PCI DSS, and HIPAA, all require detailed monitoring and auditing of user authorization, authentication, as well as Active Directory permissions management and reporting. SolarWinds Access Rights Manager is built to monitor suspicious account activity and deliver custom Active Directory reports.
- Audit activities drive most access management projects, and compliance reports are central to these efforts. With Access Rights Manager, you can generate customized reports demonstrating your efforts in access rights management. Schedule detailed user activity reports and send them directly to your auditor to satisfy GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, and other compliance requirements.
- Automation drives efficiency, freeing IT staff to focus on higher value projects. A lightweight AD and Azure AD user provisioning tool, SolarWinds Access Rights Manager streamlines user onboarding and enables rapid response to account termination requests. ARM is built to standardize user credentials with role-specific templates, enabling IT teams to create secure accounts at scale.
- If done right, enterprise access management can protect your most valuable assets: user credentials and sensitive data. However, it’s not often easy to implement these solutions, which can be overly complex and cumbersome. SolarWinds Access Rights Manager is designed to simplify enterprise access management by highlighting the most critical aspects of user access and delivering detailed reporting on this access.
- Auditing Exchange can be a critical part of an organization’s security and compliance program. Unfortunately, determining whether mailbox permissions are appropriate is not always easily done within Exchange Server. SolarWinds ARM is built to help simplify Exchange Server auditing by delivering automated custom reporting.
SolarWinds Access Rights Manager Key Features
– Understand and act on high-risk access
– Minimize the impact of insider threats
– Improve compliance by detecting changes
– Identify who has access to what fast
– Fast, accurate account provisioning
– Delegate access rights management
===>> Webinar SolarWinds Access Rights Manager <<===
How can IT be easier for you? Let us help.
About Adfontes Software
Adfontes Software is a leading Dutch IT Technology Company that delivers great business value to customers in all market segments from small to global Fortune 500 with SolarWinds IT Operations Management Software & Services. Adfontes Software is a One Stop Shop for SolarWinds, Channel Champion & recommended SolarWinds Premier Strategic Partner delivering to 1000+ customers, partners and resellers accross EMEA with SolarWinds Managed Services, Licenses, Support Renewals, certified Consultancy, High Level Design & Training.